Aero Centre, Yorkshire is home to Doncaster Sheffield Airport, one of the UK’s fastest growing airports outside of London.
One of the most exciting developments in the North of England provides businesses with an opportunity to locate alongside an already thriving business community with over 100 businesses occupying in excess of half a million sq. ft of existing space.
The existing aviation cluster include...
Cessna:- The Cessna Citation Service Centre is the first company-owned facility in the UK. The 50,000 sq. ft facility is dedicated to jet owners and operators, offering services for all Citation jets including upgrades, repairs, maintenance, overhaul and parts support.
Anglo World Cargo:- They are the on-site specialists operating the Cargo Handling Centre at Doncaster Sheffield Airport. This fully equipped facility can handle all aspects of airfreight from pets and parcels to bespoke charters of the largest cargo aircraft.
2Excel Aviation:- two B727-200 aircraft are based at Doncaster Sheffield Airport for use on charter flights moving all types of cargo to locations around the world.
Redline:- Redline Aviation Security specialises in aviation security training for airport staff and the wider commercial aviation sector. They're also the only ICAO endorsed training facility in the UK.
Ramada Encore:- is only a short walk from the airport terminal. Perfect for passengers or business travellers looking to stay over. It offers stylish decor, an on-site bar, restaurant and business facilities.
Aero Centre offers development sites with direct airfield access enabling occupiers to locate in purpose built hangar space alongside existing spec built or refurbished hangar stock.
So, why make the move?
Aero Centre Yorkshire offers a wide range of flexible office, warehouse and hangar units with unrivalled transport links.
- There are hangar opportunities like no other - whether that be custom solutions or one of our existing spec built hangars. The initial phase of hangar development offers sites ranging from 500 to 50,000 sq ft alongside 275,000 sq ft of existing hangar space ready for occupation. Flexible rental agreements or ground lease with self-build options are also available.
- Part of the site has Enterprise Zone status which offers financial incentives for companies.
- Direct motorway access to M18 Junction 3
- A local authority committed to a 'business-friendly' approach to addressing planning grants
- High quality, self-contained office developments are also available on site, designed to provide occupiers with a flexible and efficient working environment. Units are available between 7,500 sq ft and 30,000 sq ft.
- In addition, Aero Centre also offers a range of storage and warehousing options. Whether it’s finding the right place for a regional distribution centre or industrial space, its unrivalled multimodal transport links will future-proof any operation. Fast access to the UK’s road and rail network, or moving goods around the world – Aero Centre has the space whatever your size or scale
- Different plot sizes are available to suit all requirements ranging from 10,000 to 245,000 sq ft units. Infinitely flexible – typical specifications include ground or dock level loading, self contained service yards and generous parking areas. An on-site electricity substation allows occupiers to access high-energy requirements with ease.
- The owners will work closely with you to find the ideal fit for your operational requirements.