Effective Search Engine Optimisation
Workshop programme will cover:
- How search engines work - Find out more about how search engines operate and use that knowledge to your advantage in order to get your website nearer the top of relevant search results pages.
- Ensuring your site is properly crawled - Discover the importance of a properly crawled website and how to make things easier for the likes of Google, Bing, and other search engines to index your site.
- The key to effective keywords - Ensure the quality of your website visitors by learning how to effectively use keywords in a relevant way.
- Competitor research - It’s never wise to stay in a bubble and assume that you’ve got it right first-time. Discover ways to effectively watch over what your competitors are doing and importantly, we’ll give you the tools to evaluate and learn from their practices.
- What your web page needs for great, optimised SEO - We’ll take you through your website page-by-page, so that you can identify the key areas for optimisation and fine tune them so that your website makes it to the top of the rankings.
- Getting links right - Links to your website are an important factor in driving traffic. Learn how to implement links into your content effectively in order to increase your volume of relevant website visitors.
- Monitoring your website’s visibility - Find out how to monitor the effectiveness of your website’s online presence, how visitors are finding your website, and then use that data to make it more successful.
- Ensuring your SEO works for you - Good SEO gets you places, but great SEO benefits from a structured monitoring plan that you can act upon. We’ll show you how to put one together and use it effectively.
By the end of this course, delegates will have a better understanding about the most important principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and have an action plan to improve the visibility of their website and benefiting from a higher volume of relevant visitors.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once.
Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.