Metals Processing and Applications
A breakfast event introducing the Sheffield Innovation Programme (SIP) to SMEs in Doncaster.
This is an opportunity to find out more about SIP and to help shape the topics of future innovation workshops in the area of metals processing and applications.
The event will be delivered as part of SIP by the AMRC (Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre).
- 0800 – 0830 : registration & buffet breakfast
- 0830 – 0845 : overview of SIP opportunities & mechanisms (Martin Highett)
- 0845 – 0900 : overviews of potential innovation workshops (Graham Small)
- 0900 – 0930 : group discussion of innovation workshop requirements (delegates)
- 0930 – 0945 : reporting of proposed innovation workshops (facilitators)
- 0945 – 0950 : Summary & next steps (Graham Small)
- 10.00 : meeting close
Online booking is available for this event.