Next Generation Rail 2017
Following the success of the last four years, The University of Sheffield’s Transport Innovation Centre Sheffield (TICS) and industry partners are organising the 5th Next Generation Rail Conference, to take place in Sheffield on 27 June and 28 June.
Who's it for?
The conference will offer valuable training and learning opportunities to enhance your skills and support your career progression.
The programme includes a choice of technical site visits, a series of interactive workshops led by innovation experts and lots of networking and team building activities. These include the Next Generation Rail Dinner on Tuesday night.
-What’s in it for you?
- Develop, enhance and learn new skills to support you and your company.
- Network with other young people from across the Rail Sector.
- Learn about the latest and cutting edge innovation.
-What’s in it for your company?
- Support in early career professional development.
- Develop collaboration and raise your companies profile.
- Investment in skills and personal growth.
This year’s theme: Journey into the future
The programme is packed full of interesting activities which look’s towards the future of the rail industry. This includes:
- A series of interactive workshops focusing around three main themes of Innovation in Rail Engineering, Intelligent Mobility and Professional Development
- Networking and team building activities to promote professional development.
- A choice of technical site visits in Doncaster’s Rail Cluster including Hitachi and HS2 college.
For further information, please click here