An opportunity not to be missed
The Business Showcase is a very powerful marketing medium and a great place to network and forge good business relationships. Now, we all know that face-to-face contact with customers and suppliers is the best way to develop a relationship and with hundreds of local businesses all under one roof on one day, can you really afford to miss out? Make sure it's in your diary - come along and meet new suppliers, clients and customers for FREE.
Whether you’re an existing business looking to grow, a business in the early stages, or want to explore the possibilities of starting your own business – you will find something of interest at the Business Showcase.
Download our Business Showcase flyer for further information.
Reasons why you can’t afford to miss the Business Showcase 2019…
- Network with local businesses
- Find new markets and opportunities
- Stay up to date with latest trends and innovations
- Get new ideas and insights to grow your business
- Evaluate products and suppliers – gain competitive information about a wide range of products and suppliers in one day
- FREE business support and advice
- Compare and discuss specific issues, features, prices and conditions
- Book face to face appointments, place orders and negotiate contracts
- Look for specific products and services
- Learn – a great way to extend and deepen your knowledge
- Keep in touch with existing business partners
- Connect and generate new suppliers, customers and business partners
- Evaluate the benefits of possible participation as an exhibitor next year
- Network – a unique opportunity to connect with new and old colleagues
Make the most of your visit
Plan - don't leave your contacts and meetings to chance. Make the most of our website. Check who’s exhibiting on our Exhibitor registration page and note down who you most want to see in the time available? Take a note of their stand locations.
Identify - what do you want to achieve from your visit? Are you looking for business advice or information? Are you targeting a specific sector? Once you’ve decided who you want to see, identify their location from the floor plan.
Network - take plenty of business cards and talk to as many people as you can. Collect as much information as you can and filter out what you don’t need afterwards. The businesses you meet on the day could become one of your preferred suppliers or a valuable customer.
Follow-up - make sure you follow up leads immediately after the event – either by phone or e-mail.
At this free to attend event, you will find over 200 exhibitors showcasing the very best of our local and regional businesses.
The Business Showcase is now in its 10th year and is the biggest networking event locally, providing businesses with a place to do business. The Showcase welcomes businesses from a cross section of industries and remains more committed than ever in providing you with everything needed to improve and expand your business.
The secret to its ongoing success has always been getting businesses through the doors – and this is something we are proud to say we achieve! Our Business Showcase on average attracts around 1000 – 1400 visitors, which means you are certainly guaranteed a productive and successful day!
The event includes the exhibition hall, an enterprise zone, networking area and much more...providing support, inspiration or advice on starting or growing a business. For many businesses, it is the ultimate event to be seen networking at in the region!
Attendance as a visitor to this event is FREE, please register your interest here
We look forward to welcoming you on the day...