Look no further for high quality training!
Training for businesses in Food, Licensing, First Aid & Health & Safety
Doncaster Council provides competitively priced training courses for businesses and the workforce. The courses can be delivered at your own premises or here in the Civic Office for up to 20 delegates.
National Accreditation Courses:
We have a whole range of nationally accredited training available including:
- HABC Level 2 Award in Underage Sales Prevention
- HABC Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- HABC Level 3 and 4 Awards in the Supervision/Management of Food Safety in Catering/Food Manufacture
- HABC Level 3 Awards in First Aid/Paediatric First Aid
- Awareness sessions are available in a range of topics including:
- Food Safety/HACCP/SFBB
- Food Allergies
- Health and Safety at Work
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Introduction to basic principles of Good Nutrition
- Infection Prevention and Control
- First aid/Paediatric First Aid
These courses are up to 3 hours and provide an overview of the subject – suitable when a full qualification is not necessary or budget is an issue. Ideal for induction training or as a refresher. Although these courses are non-accredited, delegates will receive a Doncaster Council Certificate of Attendance.
To book a course, view prices or for further information please telephone: 01302 737572/737560 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, please visit: https://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/environmental/safety-and-food-education-course-dates
You can also follow on Facebook and Twitter: @LicensingDMBC @Doncasterfoodsafety