Connectivity & Location
Everything central to your needs
Road, Rail, Air and Sea
When you locate in Doncaster you plug into the most perfectly connected network in the north of England.
Doncaster is at the heart of the UK and it's motorway network. Its excellent proximity to the country's main arterial routes including 5 major motorways M18, M1, A1 (M), M62, M180 has helped to create a thriving transport and logistics sector, centred around the region's key motorway access points.
Over 108 trains pass through Doncaster station daily. The East Coast Main Line is one of Europe's most important rail routes, linking England's and Scotland's capital and passing directly through our region. Virgin East Coast are proud owners of Doncaster Station with significant improvements planned and the arrival of Azuma Trains in 2018 - we are steaming ahead.
Passenger Rail Services
Doncaster Station is a major passenger interchange on the UK’s high-speed, north-south mainline (the East Coast Main Line, connecting London with Edinburgh), providing fast, frequent connections to all major UK cities and continental Europe, including:
- London (King’s Cross) - 88 minutes
- Sheffield - 22 minutes
- Leeds - 37 minutes
- Manchester - 1 hour 20 minutes
- Newcastle - 1 hour 23 minutes
- Birmingham - 1 hour 29 minutes
Doncaster Sheffield Airport, is the UK's fastest growing airport outside of London and with brand new low cost routes regularly becoming available, access to Europe and the world is made with ease.
With key features it's one of only a handful in the UK capable of hosting long haul and freight plane services and one of the UK’s largest aviation business parks. It includes:
- A 3,000m runway capable of handling the worlds largest cargo aircraft
- Flights to Europe and beyond with named operators such as FlyBe, Thomson, First Choice and Wizz Air
- Caters for over 1 million passengers per year
- Flights to over 40 destinations across Europe and beyond
- Improved access via Great Yorkshire Way which will soon be extended to a direct link from the M18
- 880 acre site with no aviation restrictions
Doncaster is also only one hour away from the Humber Ports, the UK's largest port complex linking our fantastic warehousing and distribution offer with import and export opportunities.
We really are the multimodal area of the future.
To learn more call 01302 735555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org