Delivering growth for Doncaster
Doncaster is an ambitious borough and very few places in the UK come close to us in terms of delivering major projects over the last 10 years.
These projects are world class and have changed Doncaster considerably, with several more multi-million pound developments already underway and in the pipeline.
Other landmark developments include:
- The Hilton Garden Inn – this hotel will enhance the image of Doncaster Racecourse and provide a beautiful surround to the hotel.
- Housing and available land - Doncaster Council would like to engage with those organisations who are interested in developing all tenures of housing, including private sale, shared ownership and housing for rent
- PGA European Tour - an opportunity to put Doncaster on the global stage offering a tournament quality old course.
- Project Unity – proposes to transform almost 3 million sq ft of brownfield land off Junction 5 of the M18 providing a sustainable new community.
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park – plans for an exciting £50 million expansion scheme will see 150 acres transformed, creating 300 jobs in Doncaster.
Learn more about these and other projects on their dedicated pages.