Attracting Amazing Customers in 2020
Natwest, Be More Social and ActionCOACH invite you to this practical workshop on how to get more of the RIGHT customers into your business.
A lot of businesses focus on growing customer numbers and turnover at any cost.
Did you know that this approach makes it harder for your Marketing and Sales teams to do their work effectively and can cripple your business very quickly by massively increasing the workload for very little effect on the most important number in your business - your OPERATING PROFIT.
In this workshop you will learn :
• How to focus on the RIGHT customers for your business (the ones that help you grow your business and improve your profitability)
• How to make your Digital Marketing stand out in a world full of noise
• What to focus on to have more Customers say "Yes!" in the first place and want to come back time and again
• How to build it all into your business so you can repeat it again and again and again ....
This is not theory - you will come away with real, practical, proven strategies that you can implement in your business immediately.
In addition, courtesy of Natwest, every attendee will be eligible for :
• A complimentary Social Media Marketing review (RRP £199.00)
• A complimentary Business Strategy session (RRP £395.00)
• A discounted ticket (£50 each) to a 90 Day Business Planning day (RRP £295.00)
Past Event Feedback
"Really exceeded my expectations. I wish it had been a full day presentation now. My head is full of practical ideas to take back into my business. Feeling really fired up now!"
"Time spent working on your business, like today, helps for when you or your team work in your business. Take time to invest in one of these events"
"I found both Mark and Rik to be inspirational presenters, knowledgeable, thought provoking and interesting. I leave inspired to use some of this new learning and hope for more!"
"Fabulous use of my time. I learnt so much in such a short time. I'd highly recommend these workshops to any business looking to grow."