Business Bootcamp - Start Up Saturday
Are you a local person with a business idea that you’re looking for support with?
Or with an existing business that you'd like to take to the next level?
Been trading for less than 3 years and think there’s parts of your business you need more help with?
Then this Business Bootcamp is for you!!
The Launchpad team are delighted to announce our very first Business Bootcamp to be held in Doncaster.
It promises to be an intense, action-oriented day. It's about getting on and getting it done. By the end of the day, you could have your fully fledged business plan or at least the beginning of one, that you could take to investors or keep you on track to fulfil you and your businesses ambitions.
So, if you want to start your business journey or think you may have missed out a few steps in the path, then this workshop is for you. It’s fully interactive with experts from a range of business specialisms and support is also available from one of our very own business advisors.
On the day you will hear from 5 business mentors, each with their own specialism. They’ll tell you what they learned and the mistakes they made. Plus hear from those who have been there, done that and started their business. There’s also members of the Launchpad team on hand to let you know of any other further support available to you and your business.
• Get your idea clear in your head and on paper! Be able to effectively showcase to potential clients what it is that you do and why your customers will use you..
• Put together a business plan – a blueprint for your business journey. This is an ever-changing document that will help you stay true to your objectives and change as your business changes and grows,
• Think about your strengths and opportunities and how you can use them to your advantage. We’ll also look at any potential weaknesses, not so that we dwell on them, but to see how we can turn them into potential opportunities.
• Get your own start up pack with a business plan, cash flow forecast, top tips and special publications on starting out.
• Learn how to effectively marketing your idea
• Find out what the key elements are to price your products effectively.
• Make sure you know how to be compliant when registering your business and you start trading.
• Find out what on-going support there is for your business in the area.
• Connect with like minded entrepreneurs and new start businesses.