Business Support Workshop (Day 1 of 2)
Please note this workshop is for businesses who have been trading for under three years, or people who are looking to become self-employed in the Doncaster area and is delivered under the Launchpad contract.
Are you looking to start your own business or have recently started trading and need support? Having attended this two day workshop you will understand:
- What each element of a business plan requires
- How to identify your client base
- What defines good customer care
- Simple book-keeping and the latest tax thresholds
- Sales analysis and cash flow forecasting
- The reasons behind good business record keeping.
Feedback from previous delegates:
“So much useful information to start my business up”
“Very good programme, with helpful information throughout ”
Upon arrival please park in Car park 2 and make your way to the Polypipe Stand and sign in at main reception desk. Car parking is free. Lunch will be provided at 12pm.