Chamber Digital - How Can Doncaster Chamber Help Your Business Grow?
The coronavirus pandemic has created an unprecedented and challenging time for the local Doncaster Business Community, however throughout this crisis Doncaster Chamber has been determined to continue to support our current and future members, which is why we are keen to continue to reach out and engage the wider business community.
We believe there has never been a better time to consider joining our business network to support your business both recover and grow over the coming months. Membership of Doncaster Chamber is a great way for any business to connect, engage and promote their products and services through our events, PR opportunities and networking both digitally and face to face.
We can offer the opportunity to connect with local business owners, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders in your community. We can also provide you with training and guidance on a multitude of different topics to support your business to operate on a day to day basis, we are to help enhance economic prosperity and significantly boost the reputation and image of members businesses..
Overview/Points to be covered
- How Doncaster Chamber Membership can support your business in different areas?
- How current members maximize from being part of the Chamber Network?
- Introduction to the Doncaster Chamber Team?
- Meet with fellow local businesses?
If you like the sound of all of the above come and join us on this Digital Webinar, we promise to make it as interactive and Informative as possible!
- Welcome to the Chamber- Andrew Hibbitt- Chief Operating Officer
- Learn more about Doncaster Chamber Membership and Business Services - Matthew Lawrie- Membership Manager
- Business Membership offer
- International Trade
- Opportunities Doncaster
- Business Support
- Hear from members who have benefited from Chamber Membership
For all webinars you are required to make a ZOOM account so you can attend. Please follow the link below to create an account: https://zoom.us/ Once you have booked on you will be sent instructions on how to join the session.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend unlimited online sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.