Chamber Foreign Exchange Virtual Clinic
Ordinarily, trading abroad offers significant opportunities. However, the variable global economy, in particular the volatility in foreign exchange, brings increased risks for SMEs. If you buy or sell goods and services from companies based overseas, then your cash flow and revenue may be impacted by Covid-19, as it is having a significant effect on financial markets never seen before, significantly affecting currency rates.
Unstable currency values means costs from overseas don’t remain static and makes revenue difficult to regulate. This uncertainty generates a measure of risk, which makes it difficult to implement accurate forecasts and puts pressure on the bottom line.
Andy Dobson from MoneyCorp will be available to discuss any foreign exchange questions or concerns that you may have. He will also be able to discuss challenges with international payments that you may have and explain the additional benefits that Chamber Foreign Exchange could offer you.
Chamber FX offers exclusive benefits including:
- Exclusive exchange rates and discounts: access to exchange rates closer to the interbank market
- Expert service and market guidance: services tailored to your business and levels of service the banks often find too resource intensive
- Fast, easy payments: Access 100+ currencies online or over the phone and manage your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device.
- No transaction charges for making international payments
- No transaction charges for receiving international payments
- Free foreign exchange health check: practical to help you protect your bottom line from rate volatility.
- Free currency holding accounts: no charges for opening an FX account.
- Free tools & market intelligence
Once registered, Andy will arrange an appointment time at a time to suit you and your business, and are allocated a minimum of 1 hour.