CWB: How to ensure your social enterprise continues to THRIVE and GROW throughout these turbulent times (Day 1 of 2)
Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or already run a Social Enterprise, CIC, Community Group or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme.
The charity and social enterprise sector has been particularly hit hard by the impact of the global pandemic, seeing a dramatic fall in donations and sales, which has meant there is greater competition for funding. This has forced the sector to pivot their approach to the new norm.
Whether you are in a management/leadership role or are working on the front line, being able to thrive and grow on an individual, as well as on an organisational basis has never been more important.
By attending this two-part session, delivered by Make Your Mark CEO, Mark Smith, you will learn how to:
- move from surviving to THRIVING
- lead your organisation and yourself through change
- focus your energy and resources on managing the right stakeholders
- importance of collaboration
- expanding and strengthening your network
- working in action learning sets to work through some of your current issues.
To book your place on Day 2 please click here
N.B this event will be delivered over Zoom and you will receive logins once registered