Doncaster.Digital is a monthly meeting of creatives, digital folk, and entrepreneurs.
Hosted by Helm, powered by stories.
Informal talk, marketing chat, and industry keynotes. Arrive from 6pm, grab a beer, some treats - and enjoy. No sales pitches or promotions, just creative, digital and marketing bods sharing ideas and learning from exciting, up and coming brand leaders.
This month: Business in the Digital Age
We're living in a fast-moving, ever-evolving, technology-driven age. AI, Machine learning and SaaS are changing the way businesses perform and engage with their customers. So how do you stay ahead of the game and make sure your business is maximising it's potential?
- Key technology drivers in the digital age
- New tech-driven business models
- The connected consumer & the digital trail
- Innovation through insight & big data
- Creating connected societies through social media
- Security in the digital age
6:00pm: Arrival + Network + Eat
6:30(ish)pm: Keynote + Workshop / Q&A
7:30(ish)pm: Unwind + Share
8:00pm: Leave or Stay