Effective Business Networking Skills Masterclass
Does the idea of networking make you feel anxious and nervous or fill you with fear?
Does your mind go blank just before you stand up and deliver your Elevator Pitch to a room full of strangers?
Would you like to become more confident and effective in networking situations?
Networking is all about talking to people and building relationships which will help you grow and develop your business. This interactive and fun training session will provide you with hints and tips to help you develop the skills you already have and become a more confident and effective networker.
This Masterclass is ideal if: -
- you are self-employed and want to develop your networking skills to help you grow your business
- you have to represent your organisation at networking and social events
- you already attend networking events but would like to feel more confident and develop a memorable elevator pitch
You will leave this Masterclass with: -
- Increased confidence
- An elevator pitch that is memorable and you feel confident to deliver
- Lots of hints and tips to help you achieve success and grow your business
What will be covered: -
- What is networking and the benefits of networking
- Networks that you belong to and informal networking situations
- Preparing to network
- During an event - who to approach, small talk, building relationships and the opportunity to work on and practice your elevator pitch
- The importance of follow up
- Informal and formal networking event formats
- An overview of local networking events
- Useful resources
Recent Delegates' Feedback: -
"Sarah's sessions are relaxed and enjoyable; at no point did I want the ground to open up and swallow me whole!"
"Sarah gave me some fantastic tips on how to identify different groups within the room and made me think about 'icebreaker' questions and most importantly my 'elevator pitch'. I am now feeling 100% more confident and network on a weekly basis"
"Sarah explained networking skills in an inspiring way. She instils energy, enthusiasm and confidence in you. Excellent workshop with very relevant information and knowledge"
"I would not hesitate to recommend Sarah to anyone looking to start networking or wanting to improve their skills and be more productive in this area"
9 – 9.30am - Registration and Networking (please bring plenty of business cards)
9.30am – 1pm - Masterclass
1pm - Finish
Tea and coffee and biscuits will be provided
* If you have any questions please contact me on 07788 973379 or email email@example.com. If you are unable to attend on this date please get in touch as I will be releasing more dates locally soon - I look forward to hearing from you! *
* Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment *