Engage and Inspire your Future Workforce: Learning from Best Practice
Are you a business in Doncaster who would like to engage and inspire your future workforce, but is unsure where to start?
Does your organisation participate in some outreach activity but you are looking for new and innovative ways of engaging young people?
Have you recently signed up to the Doncaster Promise and want to learn from best practice to ensure you are delivering high quality engagements?
How will this event support me?
This event will give you the opportunity to attend a selection of short workshops of your choice, each giving an expert insight on a different topic such as:
- providing work experience opportunities
- working with students in Primary Schools
- delivering employability workshops in Secondary Schools
- delivering supported internships
- working with vulnerable groups
- offering high quality apprenticeships
Each workshop will be delivered by one of Doncaster’s six Cornerstone Employers. A Cornerstone Employer is an organisation who is experienced in engaging with education and dedicated to investing time and resources into brining business and education closer together.
More information coming soon…