How your SME can be part of the recovery?
The economic recovery is going to be largely driven by SMEs. The qualities that were important during 2020 - being responsive, disruptive, collaborative, resilient - will remain central in the economy that emerges post-Covid.
With conditions expected to remain tough for at least the next few months, business owners and leaders must reflect on what they learned, adapt to the current uncertainty, and prepare for what lies ahead.
There will be disruption and difficulties alongside opportunity and optimism. Hear from our expert panel and be inspired to be part of the recovery.
- Lisa Gawthorne, managing director of the UK's leading vegan food and drink distributor and brand owner, Bravura Foods
- Marc Yaffe, partner and head of commercial litigation at law firm JMW
- Mark Fitzgerald-Cooke, managing director of business brokers Intelligent
- Stewart Haworth, debt finance director, OakNorth Bank
- Alex Turner, joint managing director, TheBusinessDesk.com