Improve Your Communication Techniques (Chesterfield)
The aim of this Masterclass is to develop the attendee’s communication and presentation skills to improve customer relationships.
Masterclass content will include:
• How to verbally present with confidence
• Understanding your goals – How to analyse what you want from your verbal presentation and how to focus on the goals
• How to verbally present to peers vs senior levels
• How to tell a story to create a connection
• How to create the ideal sales pitch – putting the buyers needs first
• 7 tips to writing a winning sales pitch and build presentations that create maximum impact
• Choosing the correct visual aids
• Handle your audience with confidence
• Recognise and transform problem areas
What are the benefits to my business?
- Develop individuals and teams to achieve improved performance when giving tender/sales presentations and demonstrating to customers the one complete solution
• Understanding of the marketing and sales process and their role within it.
• Understanding of the contractor’s/client’s selection process and their role within it.
• Practice their verbal and non-verbal communications skills in simulated situations, which will be transferable into the workplace.
In addition to the overall benefits this support will increase knowledge, skills, and capability of individuals in relation to the core capabilities that their respective roles require to help drive growth and change in the business.
Who is the masterclass for?
The Masterclass is aimed at SME business owners, Business development managers and dedicated sales people.
Who is leading it?
Stewart McShane and Mike Brook of Brook Corporate Developments have both been working in Management Consultancy, skills development and coaching for approximately 25 years. They have supported companies in England and internationally in the areas of Transformational Leadership, Strategy, Project Management, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Both are excellent communicators with a high degree of presence, particularly when leading and delivering as a coach or trainer on capacity building projects in the UK and in emerging international markets
Only one registration per business via Eventbrite will be confirmed. If additional people from your business would like to attend, they can be added to a waiting list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the business name, name of additional attendee and contact telephone number. If this Masterclass isn’t fully subscribed upon the closure of registrations, we will contact you to offer the additional place. The waiting list will be prioritised on a first come first served basis. Businesses that register more than one attendee via Eventbrite will be contacted and asked to nominate one person to attend.
This masterclass is open to small and medium-sized enterprises based in the Sheffield City Region. If you are unsure whether you fall into this region you can use the postcode checker here: http://www.scrgrowthhub.co.uk/areas-we-cover/ A part of your busiuness must be based in one of the following districts:
Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire. Rotherham or Sheffield.
To find out if your business meets the definition for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/15582/attachments/1/translations/en/renditions/native
Please note that if your firm that is part of a larger Group you may need to include staff headcount, turnover, balance sheet data for the Group too, to ascertain whether it is eligible.
We are pleased to be able to provide this masterclass free of charge due to funding from the European Regional Development Fund. There are a number of eligibility criteria for attendees which we will check using the online registration questions and in a phone call to every attendee prior to the event.
Q/ How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
A/ Email email@example.com
Q/ What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
A/ Free parking is available on the site
Q/ I would like to bring a colleague, is this ok?
A/ No, only one attendee per company is permitted.
Q/ Will refreshments be provided?
A/ Hot and cold drinks will be provided
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.