Introduction to ISO 14001:2015 Masterclass
This Masterclass will provide an introduction to Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 and how it changes when compared to the previous 2004 version.
It will also explain the high level structure based on ‘Annex SL’ and how this links to other Management Standards like ISO 9001:2015.
The Masterclass content will cover:
- Why the Standard is changing
- The structure of ISO 14001:2015
- The main differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- The implications of changes for existing Environmental Management Systems
- The transition arrangements for certification from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
Who is the masterclass for?
This Masterclass is for all growing SMEs within the Sheffield City Region, as long as the eligibility criteria is met.
This Masterclass is ideal for those new to environmental management systems and for those with an existing ISO 14001:2004 certification who are looking for an update on the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, and the transition arrangements to the new standard.