Welcome to Invest North, a major conference focused on the economic development and real estate future of the UK Northern regions. This landmark virtual conference takes place on 24 March 2021.
TheBusinessDesk.com is bringing together decision makers and creative thinkers from government, city regions and business. The series will explore the North’s place in the world and, twelve months on from the UK’s first Covid-19 lockdown, provide insight, analysis and updates on the near and longer term strategies the North recovers from the pandemic and builds back towards a better future.
Invest North will showcase transformational and disruptive ideas, provide analysis, insight and a major platform to debate the key issues impacting the North's economy.
Join the conversation and get to the heart of the opportunities in the post-Covid, post-Brexit world. There will be showcase and networking opportunities throughout Invest North.
Invest North is backed by a broad coalition of organisations spanning the public and private sectors, including EY, NP11, Squire Patton Boggs, the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, Influential and Impact Data Metrics.
Channel partners include the Department for International Trade; Marketing Manchester; Marketing Lancashire; Sheffield City Region; Transport for The North; Northern Power Women & Futures; Northern Asian Power List; and In The Circle.
- How Northern towns and cities can flourish in the post-Covid world
- Future workplaces as urban hubs that enable socialising, learning and entertainment
- Growth - projections about size and shape of the Northern economy to 2050
- Skills for sustainable communities
- Decarbonising the North – delivering on Net Zero North
- Innovation North - creating a new Golden Triangle of North West/North East/Yorkshire
- Gearing up for giving back – the role of responsible business in Covid recovery and creating sustainable communities
- Marketing the North to the new world – the changing perceptions of Northern places to live and work
- Connecting the north – new transport priorities
- Rebuilding the North's visitor economy
Tickets will be on sale shortly.
Exhibitor and sponsor opportunities are available to discuss. Please contact email@example.com