Launchpad: How to be LinkedIn
This workshop is aimed at start-up and new businesses under two years of trading, who are/will be registered in Doncaster.
- Understand the purpose of LinkedIn
- Understand how many LinkedIn users there are and other key statistics
- Indentify 7 key steps to success for your LinkedIn profile
- Create an action plan to improve your profile and engagement
- Do you have little patience or no time when it comes to LinkedIn?
- Are you pretty sure that if only you knew how to use LinkedIn properly, you could gain new customers for your business or keep in touch with existing contacts?
What will the course cover?
The session will cover 7 key steps to success for your LinkedIn profile to achieve your key outcomes, whether to secure donations and support your charity or to gain new business.
Upon arrival please park in free Car Park 2 and make your way to the Polypipe Stand and sign in at the main reception desk.