Leadership Lunches: Managing Performance
The most important resource in any business, is its people. An individual’s performance will underpin the success of the organisation and as a result, businesses need to develop and nurture their people in order for them to fulfill their potential and perform successfully in their role. So how do we do this?
The “Managing Performance” training session will help you to:
- Assess your team to identify what support they need – direction and instruction; selling and coaching; motivating and supporting; delegating and observing
- Understand your leadership and management approach and how and when flex your approach when dealing with different people, leadership situations and periods of change
- Coach your team, help them to learn strategies to help themselves
- Use appraisals, one to ones, reviews to effectively discuss performance; set objectives and plan future development
- Understand what motivates your team and how to create opportunities linking into what makes them tick
- Have difficult conversations; provide positive and constructive feedback
Why should I attend?
The workshops will be fun, interactive and will be practical with lots of opportunity on the day to reflect, discuss and contextualise how they will use this new learning back in the workplace.
Bobby Singh of specialises in the assessment, development and accreditation of people and organisations helping them to understand ‘where they are’, ‘where do they want to be’ and work with them to ‘get them there’. Bobby has worked with a range of individuals to reflect and develop new skills to improve performance and overcome the issues facing them. Bobby has worked with a range of Supervisors, Managers and Senior Executives to work on the appropriate skills to manage, motivate, develop and inspire their teams.