Learning and Development Community Forum
The aim of this Forum is to bring together individuals with a focus of L&D within their job role across the region of South Yorkshire and wider afield, to come together to share their passion for L&D with the aim of; connecting with like-minded individuals and to build a community of sharing best practice.
The forum will give you the opportunity to; share thoughts and insights, gain insight from a panel of community hosts within the fields of L&D, break out into specialist L&D subject rooms to discuss key areas of focus, Q&A session, and be involved in shaping future L&D Community Forums.
Key areas that are likely to be covered;
1. How businesses are adapting to new workplace Covid 19 working requirements
2. People, Culture, Strategy
3. What L&D strategies are effective to support business with ever changing business models
4. Driving efficiencies in staff during turbulent times to increase performance
5. Current areas of focus and importance for L&D professionals and business
6. Where is the money being invested to deliver effective L&D within business and wider communities
7. Retention of Staff
What’s in it for you?
The forum will give you opportunity to; share thoughts, insights and gain knowledge from a panel of community hosts within the fields of L&D.
- Felicity King- Head Of Learning and Development - Edwards and Pearce
- Kurt Lindley- Independent Business Owner - Be more Learning & Development
- Kerry Montague- HR Manager- Go Green Ltd
- 9.30am- Introduction
- 9.35am- Welcome- Our shared experiences count
- 9.45am- Hear from the Community Hosts
- 10.00am-L&D Breakout Rooms
- How are we engineered to learn
- Science behind Learning and Development
- Shaping the direction of Learning & Development in the current remote climate
- 10.30am-Summary of discussions in breakout rooms
- 10.40am-Q&A -
- 10.50am-Topics for next discussion-
You will receive the zoom link the day before the webinar