Online Conference: Sheffield City Region Development Conference
We’re launching a series of new online conferences – bringing you everything you come to expect of our normal events – fantastic speakers, excellent panel discussions, presentations on future development projects, networking with attendees, exhibition area and more.
This conference will focus on driving economic growth within the Sheffield City Region – with future developments totalling £20bn+ set to be discussed.
Sheffield is thriving – with investment at an all time high and major regeneration programmes set to take place across the city it’s an exciting period. The £1.5bn transformation of Sheffield coupled with the arrival of HS2 and focus on the Northern Powerhouse will only see these trends continue – and future investment and development will be the focus of this event.
We’ll be gathering over 300 stakeholders and business decision makers for this virtual event who’ll be hearing from key developers and investors on subjects such as:
* £3bn Doncaster Sheffield Airport masterplan
* Sheffield Hallam’s £800m estate strategy
* The £1.5bn masterplan to transform Sheffield
* Large scale regeneration of Barnsley town centre
* 9 highlighted development sites in Doncaster
* Harworth Group’s multi large-scale regenerations
* Sheffield City Region’s £350 programme
* And Much More…
More speakers for this event will be announced shortly.