Public Sector Tendering - How and Where to Find Tender Opportunities
This interactive online workshop is perfect for organisations both new to, and experienced in, public sector tendering by providing:
- An overview of the process to register and access tenders
- Guidance on the assessment of tender opportunities appropriate to your business.
The 1 hour workshop will be a combination of a 45 minute presentation of key information followed by a 15 minute Q&A session
The session will cover:
• An explanation of the public sector procurement process
• Navigation of the main tender portals (Contracts Finder, Due North/Proaxis, Intend) and how to set up free daily searches to find opportunities
• Other ways to find tenders (social media, newsletters, web searches), commercial tender search services, paid for tender portals and Local Authority contract registers
• How to find register interest and download tender documents
• Ways to identify and assess the right opportunity for your business
Who Should Attend
This interactive workshop is aimed at organisations both new to and experienced in tendering (SME's, large companies, charities & social enterprises) that are looking to win new business through the tendering process.
About FCS Associates Ltd
Established in 2004, FCS is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy practice led by a team of experienced professionals, all of which have substantial expertise bidding for public sector contracts.
Find out more about FCS Associates Ltd