The Power of Lead Generation - Turn Why into Wow
NatWest invites you to this complimentary event hosted by Luv4 Marketing.
Is Your Marketing Achieving The Results For Your Business?
Leads drive growth. We will take you through the platforms that drive leads to your business together with how to have your campaigns running profitably from month 1
Whatever your efforts to date, you will take away key learnings of how to drive leads into your business from multiple sources and the difference between each
- How to benefit from a £11,000 government funded digital marketing apprenticeship.
- Have a 90 day plan you will believe in
- Have the confidence to grow
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Limited places available. Register Today
We will be speaking on the following topics;
Your Website & SEO
- Understand the 5 most important ranking factors
- How to get your website driving targeted leads
- The importance of speed and mobile performance
Google & Paid Advertising
- Understanding how your business results in Google search engines & how to rank for your target terms
- Google AdWords and the power of paid advertising
- How to dominate multiple Page 1 positions utilising local search
- Understanding your Game Plan and how to build vibrant marketing groups you own
- Which platforms suit your business and how to have a proven plan to follow
- Building multiple databases which drive sales
By attending this complimentary event, you will receive 3 gifts worth £897!
FREE Marketing Audit (RRP £199)
FREE Marketing Strategy Review (RRP £399)
FREE Access to 1 eLearning Course (RRP £299)
Please note that this event is open to all - you don't have to be a NatWest customer to attend
"Great Talk Helped me think differently about how to market the business"
- Joshua Perkins
"The presenters have been fantastic It is great to speak to someone about SEO & lead generation in plain English!"
- David Lakey
"Extremely informative and had a positive attitude Provided the knowledge to make real changes to marketing strategy"
- Lewis Clark