Transport for the Northern Powerhouse Event
The event will start with a soft drinks registration/networking, kindly sponsored by NG Bailey, and includes a two course sit down lunch.
During the event, there will be two debates:
Rail for the Norther Powerhouse – Sponsored by Turner and Townsend
Highways for the Northern Powerhouse – Sponsorship Available.
During this event we will also hear from The Secretary of State for Transport.
The event will finish at 3pm, but there will be room until 4pm for further networking.
- The Secretary of State for Transport – Chris Grayling
- Network Rail – Graham Botham (Strategy and Planning Director, North)
- HS2 – Awaiting name
- Arriva Rail North – David Brown (Managing Director)
- AB Ports – Simon Bird (Director Humber)
- Manchester Airport – Awaiting name
- TFN – Awaiting name
- Leeds Council – Tom Riordan (CEO Leeds City Council)
- MP – Stewart Andrew
- Bradford Council – Susan Hinchcliffe (Leader of Bradford Council)
- Leeds Bradford Airport – David Laws (CEO)
- First Group – Paul Matthews (Managing Director)
- Highways England – Jeremy Bloom (Network Planning Director)
- Campaign for Better Transport – Stephen Joseph (Executive Director)
- Newcastle Council – Pat Richie (CEO)
- Sheffield Council – John Mothersole (CEO)
- Institution of Civil Engineers – Professor Lord Robert Mair (President)
£20 Surcharge begins 12th February