Understanding Export and Export Documentation
Are you new to export, or need to bring your staff up to speed with documentation?
You’ll leave this session able to:
- Prepare an export quotation; understand INCOTERMS, packing, marking and labelling;
- organise the export office and related processes; understand export order processing, and give an overview of export documentation and terms of shipment;
- understand which documents are necessary for international shipment;
- identify where to go for international information and assistance, and
- identify modes of transport for export and the advantages and disadvantages of each.