Understanding Problem Gambling
This workshop is aimed at HR colleagues, managers, team leaders, supervisors and health champions.
The session will cover:-
• An introduction to gambling awareness
• Understanding what motivates people to gamble
• Who is at risk of problem gambling
• What the main types of gambling are in the UK
• An understanding of what is meant by safer gambling
• How to have a conversation with someone struggling with problem gambling
• Practical tools and resources on how to support someone with their problem gambling
• Ideas on how your workplace can support gambling awareness in the future.
The workshop will be facilitated by YGAM , who are a national charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard and build digital resilience amongst vulnerable people.