Working safely during coronavirus: labs & research facilities
The UK Government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance for businesses in England, to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. Join this free webinar, hosted by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to find out more about how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
This webinar is designed to be relevant for people who run indoor research environments such as:
• engineering centres
• clean rooms
• prototyping centres
• wet labs
• wind tunnels
• computer labs
• material development labs
• specialist testing rooms
This is one of a series of webinars about how to work safely in different types of workplace. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may wish to attend more than one webinar as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe. View the full series of working safely during coronavirus webinars below.
View all the working safely during coronavirus written guidance
Find out more about the business support measures available:
- Use the business support finder to see what support is available for your business, or visit the Business Support Hub to find all business support information
- For the latest information direct to your inbox, sign up to the Coronavirus Business and Employers Bulletin here.
- Follow the Business Support Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
- There are also Business Support helplines providing free and impartial business support. The number for England is 0800 998 1098, for Scotland 0300 303 0660, for Wales 0300 060 300 and for Northern Ireland 0800 181 4422.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.