The UK Government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance for businesses in England, to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. Join this free webinar, hosted by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to find out more about how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
This webinar is designed to be relevant for those working in, visiting or delivering to home environments. These include, but are not limited to, people working in the following areas:
• in home workers – such as repair services, fitters, meter readers, plumbers, cleaners, cooks and surveyors (this is not an exhaustive list)
• to home services – such as delivery drivers momentarily at the door
Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. View all the working safely during coronavirus written guidance
Find out more about the business support measures available:
- Use the business support finder to see what support is available for your business, or visit the Business Support Hub to find all business support information
- For the latest information direct to your inbox, sign up to the Coronavirus Business and Employers Bulletin here.
- Follow the Business Support Facebook and Twitter pages, follow us for updates.
- There are also Business Support helplines providing free and impartial business support. The number for England is 0800 998 1098, for Scotland 0300 303 0660, for Wales 0300 060 300 and for Northern Ireland 0800 181 4422.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.