Rail Freight Terminal
iPort Rail - the UK’s newest intermodal inland rail freight hub
Sitting on 35 acres within the 337-acre iPort logistics park, this independently-operated, high volume, secure container site will offer 24/7 access to customers, with state-of-the-art facilities designed to help businesses transport their goods as quickly and cost-effectively as possible in an environmentally friendly way.
iPort Rail provides multimodal connectivity minimising downtime and linking quickly to national and international freight networks.
Key Features include:
- Direct access to the UK National Rail network and direct services to Europe via the Channel Tunnel
- Daily, frequent rail services providing access to all major UK ports
- Channel Tunnel bonded specifications
- An open access terminal with flexible single or shared train loads
- Competitive terminal turnaround times
- Direct motorway access (Junction 3, M18)
- High volume and secure container storage facilities
- A terminal site of 35 acres
- Apron for 50 tonnes axle weight HGV traffic and 115 tonne front axle load reach stacker
- Accommodation for trains up to 775 metres in length
- Close proximity to Doncaster Sheffield Airport
Download the iPort Rail brochure here.
Below is a video highlighting the impressive iPort Rail terminal in Doncaster.
Contact our Rail Sector Development Manager Andrew Webb on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 862464 for more information.